3D-Coat 4.8 Released!
Pilgway studio is glad to inform 3D-Coat has been updated to version 4.8! The new release includes multiple feature updates and new toolsets now available for download! Check out the video demo and a list of key new features below.
Key features introduced in V4.8:
- Possibility to attach Smart Materials to layers!
- Smart Materials usage history.
- Possibility to change resolution of textures, attached materials will automatically be re-sampled!
- Improved Curvature calculation.
- Render scene in Renderman
- Baking Scan. Paint baking depth with brush.
- New Primitives in Retopo room: cylinder, torus, cube, ellipse, spiral, etc.
- 4K monitors support.
Check out the full list of new features here: 3dcoat.com/v48/
Note: Owners of 3D-Coat V4 can upgrade for free.
We are also happy to bring good news to our international customers: the website of 3DCoat is now available in your native language!
Choose among English, German, Japanese, French, Spanish, Chinese, Polish or Russian language currently available on 3dcoat.com The list of languages will be expanded gradually.
Thanks for your time!